• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    So PayPal caved to outside pressure? Excellent! Now we won't have to worry about how we pay for ebay and other online purchases. If the government suddenly shut them down that would really mess things up.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    WikiLeaks confirmed the latest trouble in its Twitter account, saying: "PayPal bans WikiLeaks after U.S. government pressure."

Nothing I like to see more than corporations and government walking in lockstep. :noway:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I can't say the same.

One terrorist organization refusing to deal with another does, in no way, make them less evil than the other.

Actually I sorta' think Wikileaks serves a purpose. Never heard of it until the mainstream media brought it to the forefront, but it should keep the government on its toes.

Josh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    that aint nothing but the government leaning on a company to silence political opposition...

not a darn thing to cheer here... its actually pretty scary...

paypal will cancel your account immediately if they catch you buying guns with it... no friends of freedom...

Yeah the A-holes canceled me twice for selling stocks. With held about $800 of my money to. I guess I should've read more into the article. :n00b::n00b:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I can't say the same.

One terrorist organization refusing to deal with another does, in no way, make them less evil than the other.

Actually I sorta' think Wikileaks serves a purpose. Never heard of it until the mainstream media brought it to the forefront, but it should keep the government on its toes.

Josh

:+1: I have been fond of Wikileaks for years, and this entire situation the past few days have pained me. It seems as if almost everyone is out for blood. Its horrible. People are so misinformed, and that alone makes me sick.

Wikileaks is about freedom of information. It is about transparency. Those two things are essential rights, and are protected by the First Amendment here in the States. The First Amendment is the second most important right we have, right behind the Second. The only reason the Second is more important is because it allows us to protect the First. (IMO obviously)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    :+1: I have been fond of Wikileaks for years, and this entire situation the past few days have pained me. It seems as if almost everyone is out for blood. Its horrible. People are so misinformed, and that alone makes me sick.

Wikileaks is about freedom of information. It is about transparency. Those two things are essential rights, and are protected by the First Amendment here in the States. The First Amendment is the second most important right we have, right behind the Second. The only reason the Second is more important is because it allows us to protect the First. (IMO obviously)

Transparency? Absolutely. Since you believe in it so much, why don't you post your social security number, bank account access codes, driver's license, credit cards, etc. on WikiLeaks? After all, information wants to be free, right?

Top Bottom