• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i dont call dedication or passion for an issue stupid. I believe that if you believe in something you should fight hard as possible for it, unless anyone can convince you to change your stance. thats just good debate. i dont know who sparked this thread for you, but thats my 2-cents. i have argued tooth and nail with people here on issues and sometimes I have changed my mind because of someone elses well fought arguement, and I have also changed peoples opinions too. so its a good thing to be passionate

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    i dont call dedication or passion for an issue stupid. I believe that if you believe in something you should fight hard as possible for it, unless anyone can convince you to change your stance. thats just good debate. i dont know who sparked this thread for you, but thats my 2-cents. i have argued tooth and nail with people here on issues and sometimes I have changed my mind because of someone elses well fought arguement, and I have also changed peoples opinions too. so its a good thing to be passionate

Excellent point! :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wait!! What!!! you meen some one is wrong on the Internet????
    sigpic4180_2.gif
    How strange!!! Glad it's not me!!! :D

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I wish I repped the guy who said this, but one of my favorite INGO comments was that the best way to get information on any topic on a forum is to post deliberately wrong stuff, then sit back and wait for the corrections to snap your way. :)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wish I repped the guy who said this, but one of my favorite INGO comments was that the best way to get information on any topic on a forum is to post deliberately wrong stuff, then sit back and wait for the corrections to snap your way. :)

There will be several getting irate while spouting incorrect information and thinking they're right while people that actually know what they're talking about give the information you wanted or needed.

Top Bottom