NEW (2011!) PRODUCTION Mosin-Nagants and SKS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The descriptions carry a heavy the engrish style of the writing.
    I guess that is some part of the translation from the russian.

It's kind of like reading Yoda's personal journal.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I don't know. Just found the Russian link and posted it.

I figure their Mosin-Nagant is sorta' like our M1903. They're going to use it for hunting!

Josh

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    The КО-91/30 hunting rifle is destined for middle and big games in commercial purposes. The rifle are created based on the 7,62-mm Mosin rifle of the pattern of the years 1891and 1930 and are output for the cartridges of 7,62х54R and 9х53R calibers.
    The bore is locked with two symmetrically situated rests during the turn of the bolt sliding length wisely. The reloading is done by hand while simultaneous feeding the cartridges out of the non-removable magazine. The firing mechanism is a striker-type one.
    The safety device is inside the bolt and provides saving from a possible shot while chambering the next cartridge and from the possibility of any untimely shots. The outer sight consists of a foresight and a sight leaf with the distances of 100-2000m.

Best. Description. Ever.

"Da relyoding is done by hahnd while Symyultahneyusly feeding the cartridges out of the nyon-removahball magazine. The firing mechanyism is a striker-type one."

Best way to make "Bolt Action, blind mag" sound cool and high tech :)

But I agree, that rifle is DESTINED for middle and big games in commercial purposes.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm still scratching my head over the "traumatic pistol."

Traumatic pistol "Leader"

leader.JPG
    The pistol "Leader" is a non-barreled pistol of a traumatic action, which is destined for use as a civilian self-defence weapon and allows shooting with the cartridges of the caliber 10х32Т equipped with rubber bullets.

"Leader" is a self-loading pistol. The automatic reloading of the pistol is done due to the stock kick. The automatic cycle includes:
    - extracting and reflecting the used case;
    - cocking the firing mechanism;
    - chambering the next cartridge out off the magazine into the cartridge chamber of the barrel mimic. The single-action hammer-type firing mechanism provides shooting by single shots and saving the pistol. The saving from any occasional shots is carried out by cocking the pistol at safety.
    The box-shaped magazine is housed inside the pistol hilt. The outer sighting devices include front and rear sights.
    Traumatic = less lethal is guess.

I want some traumatic rounds for my 12ga to use for riot control..... does not sound right....... :):

Good news is this gun is NON-BARRELED so you have that going for you........ if that is not enough, they will even throw in the stock kick.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Hmmmm, yes, I think I would like to acquire one of those. No, no, better make it two, just in case. Three, three is how many I want, a primary, a backup, and a backup backup. Now that I think about it, four would make more sense. A primary, a backup, a backup backup, and a loaner when my bro-in-law comes out to shoot. Well, four won't work, got to be five...:n00b::nuts::D

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    What is 9x53R caliber? The 91/30 says it comes in the (typical) 7.62 X 54R and 9 X 53R ???

Its basically a 7.62x54 case necked up to 9mm, sort of the Eastern European version of the 35 Whelen. They use it a bunch to hunt big bears, moose, and elk. I've been tempted to find a bubba'd Mosin with a really bad barrel and rebarrel it in this chambering.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    WOW, I know it only changes the neck portion of the round but it makes the entire thing look bigger. Those look like rain gutters they are using for stripper clips.

Top Bottom