Please reply by conversation.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Hello INGO,

What I have here is a nice assortment of AK ammunition. I like to stock ammo and have found myself in a bit of a jam. I recently traded for a DPMS AR15 in 223/5.56 but have low ammunition on hand for that caliber. I would like to trade round for round some AK for some AR ammo. I have Wolf, Tiger, Tula, and Brown Bear in FMJ and JHP. All new in boxes of 20 rds. I can trade upwards of 700 to 800 rds or 20 rds at a time. If you want to go several hundred rds I will probably have to mix up the brands as in I may not have 500 rds of just Tiger or Wolf etc... I have purchased all this ammunition new within the last year and it has been only stored in my home.
    So if you recently acquired an AK and are stocked heavy on AR ammo than this deal is espescially great for you.

I live off exit 0 on I65 right accross the river from Louisville KY. I dont want to have to drive much more than 30 to 40 miles maybe up to 70 for one bulk trade of several hundered rds.. Please PM me if you want any more info or have questions.

2011-08-30102623.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom