• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    I went to Midwest yesterday because my G23 is just too bulky for the kind of concealment I want for the summertime. I looked at Springfield, H&K, Sig, S&W, spoke to the sales guy (who was very knowledgable) for about a half hour.

I tried to get something other than a Glock. I really did, but in the end this new G27 feels great IWB. Same caliber and it will even take my 13 round mag from my G23.

Maybe in a few months I'll try again.

picture.php

Can't wait to try her out at the range next week. :rockwoot:

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    How is the "snapiness" of the 27 compared to the 23. I love the 23 but haven't shot the baby version. I'm thinking of adding the 27 to my 23 for better concealment as well

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Surpisingly the Glock 27's size would lead one to believe that in .40, it would be a bear to shoot, but that is not the case with this gun. You bought a good one.;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    How is the "snapiness" of the 27 compared to the 23. I love the 23 but haven't shot the baby version. I'm thinking of adding the 27 to my 23 for better concealment as well

I haven't shot the 23 but I've shot other .40s in similar size. The 27 is not bad at all. Doesn't seem very snappy and the little bit of snappiness is something you get use to really quick.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I tried to get something other than a Glock. I really did, but in the end this new G27 feels great IWB. Same caliber and it will even take my 13 round mag from my G23.

Maybe in a few months I'll try again.

Yep, I know the feeling ...I like guns in general and, really, I wish I could I'd have one of each! But some people just gotta have a Glock ...or five! :D

I love my G27 and, though it is "snappy," it's more like: "hey, remember you're shooting a 40 in a small pistol" snappy, rather than (as some might have others believe) "Dang, I just know this thing is gonna jump outta my hand and go off all by itself and empty the magazine and even the spare G23 mag I have in my holster and kill everyone, all by itself ...I just know it!" snappy. :D

Ya done good! ....let us know how your fun at the range goes! :yesway:

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN

Went over today because I just couldn't wait. Controlled it well, shot just as well as my 23, didn't take long to get used to. Yessir, I like it. There is some power there, no doubt, but I like that feeling.

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    Just have to give a bit more of a review after being at the range today. I took my 23 and my 27 and shot about 200 rounds each.

If you like the 23, you will LOVE the 27. My groupings were so much better it's almost ridiculous, the recoil was much less, and it was just a blast to shoot.

Now, I did have 1 FTE with the very first magazine with the 27, and 1 with the 23 as well on the first mag. I am assuming this is a problem with my grip, however, because whenever this happens it's always early on in the range session.

I also CC'd all day IWB with a light shirt today since it's nice and there wasn't even a hint that there was a handgun on my hip. It's light, thin, and I often forget it's there.

All in all I am very happy with this purchase. For a carry weapon I recommend 1000%

Crap I'm hooked :hooked:

Top Bottom