• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Just got a Kahr CW-40, Kimber Custom II, Kimber Rimfire conversion. I haven't had time to shoot 'em yet, it's killing me. I've got a Kimber Custom II TLE, I expect the new one to be pretty much the same. Has anyone got an opinion on the Kahr and the .22 conversion.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Just got a Kahr CW-40, Kimber Custom II, Kimber Rimfire conversion. I haven't had time to shoot 'em yet, it's killing me. I've got a Kimber Custom II TLE, I expect the new one to be pretty much the same. Has anyone got an opinion on the Kahr and the .22 conversion.

Kahr is awesome. On a carry piece, I like em slim, and that seems to be Kahrs mission. Let me know about the conversion. I'd love to have a threaded one to host my suppressor.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I had a CW45 and a P40. Nice carry guns. Trigger pull is long, but consistent. Nice guns. Really tight when new. Run 300 rounds through it before carrying it.

I have a Kimber Rimfire conversion. I have read that they can be ammo picky, but I have run nothing but CCI Mini Mags in mine for years and have had no issues. Stock up on magazines. It is fun, cheap to shoot, and you will burn through the ammo.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    I bought the Kahr CW45 yesterday and went to Atterbury today and ran 50 rounds through it and I'm very happy with it so far, no problems. I had to get use to the sights but once I did it shot great. I need to run more through it but didn't have the time today. I didn't think the travel on the trigger was bad at all especially compared to the Ruger LCP that I have.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    Not bad at all. About the same as my 1911, very managable. Fun to shoot. Once I put a few hundred more rounds down the pipe I believe it will be my carry gun. Kahr recommends running 200 rounds to break it in. So far so good.

Top Bottom