WTS: New AR pistol with brace, optic and magazine #1.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    New AR pistol with brace, optic and magazine #1. PRICE DROP

Edit: SOLD, Thanks!

[strike]New price, see below.[/strike]

Complete AR Pistol ready to use, new and unfired, complete with red dot optic and PMAG.
    I have 2 AR pistols that I assembled with all new parts a while back, I’m not working right now and I need to free up some cash so I’m putting them both up for sale. This is #1. The other one will be in a separate ad to avoid confusion and keep the pictures separate. If you want both I’ll make a package deal.

7.5” BCA 416R Stainless 1:7 barrel chambered in .223 Wylde (will fire 5.56mm with better accuracy than a 5.56 chamber) dimpled for installed low pro gas block. Lightweight profile under the handguard. Pistol length gas tube.
    Black Linear Compensator (actual comp with vented baffle, not just a hollow “flash can).
    Slimline KeyMod freefloat tube with anti-rotation tabs and standard height Picatinny rail on top, includes (3) KeyMod soft panel covers.
    Standard MIL-Spec upper receiver with square forge mark and M4 feed ramps.
    Standard MIL-Spec BCG
    Standard MIL-Spec charging handle, with PRI “Combat” big latch installed.

Anderson standard low shelf lower receiver with pistol buffer tube kit and SB Tactical SOB Arm Brace installed. Also installed are a BCM Gunfighter grip with storage, JP anti-walk pins, JP red/yellow trigger spring kit (NICE trigger pull with practically zero creep), and MagPul triggerguard. The remainder of the LRPK is PSA.

Optic is a PA Aimpoint Micro clone with the adjustment knob on the left side, it’s mounted via a Midwest Industries MI-T1-CO non-QD Absolute CoWitness mount. I’m also including a bikini-type protective cover that I forgot to put in the picture.

The PMAG in the pics is installed for reference, I’ll be including a new one in package.

I’m looking for [strike]$1150[/strike] (new price, see below) on this, cash FTF. I’m in the Carmel-Westfield area. No bill of sale necessary, just don’t seem like a weirdo and it’s cash and carry.

If you’d rather have it without the optic (no sights) I’ll make it $980.
    Communication via site IM please.
    Thanks INGO!

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    1-week bump.

I may end up test firing this gun later this week and sighting it in, since I really like the size of it and if it doesn't sell I'm probably going to keep it as a car gun.
    So if the "new and unfired" is an advantage to you, let me know soon, and if "test fired and sighted in" is an advantage to you let me know that way too. It really is a sweet little simple package.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Bump.
    I ended up not firing this, so it's still brand new.
    I did feel like it needed something though, and added some new MBUS clone flip-up sights that I'd originally purchased for another gun and never used. They're knockoffs but good quality, seems like they'll work great on here.
    I'm including the sights and also dropping the price, $1100 as it sits:

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom