New Beretta M9 Frame Wear - Anyone Else Seen This Kind of Wear on a New Pistol?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Thanks for the update.
    ...and ill give you $286 if you end up ditching it, lol.

Glad their CS took care of you.

Thanks for your offer as it's the most generous so far but not ready to part with it . . . yet. Don't hold back waiting for this one if you find another smokin' deal on a 92FS/M9 though.

Beretta CS in Maryland was very good over the phone and I was amazed by the very short turn-around time. I didn't expect to see it for several weeks which leads me to believe they pulled it to (or near) the head of the line.

Already put 100 rounds through it and will put another 100 down range later this week.

John

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Beretta has good CS. I had a .32 acp Tomcat that attempted to disassemble itself while firing (GF hit the barrel release while shooting). spent case in chamber and just locked up tight. Shipped it to Beretta and had it back good as new in less than two weeks with a free magazine.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    glad they took care of you.

surprised they had you send it to MD, I thought except for some office types they had moved to TN. Must have left some gun smiths in MD.

-rvb

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    glad they took care of you.

surprised they had you send it to MD, I thought except for some office types they had moved to TN. Must have left some gun smiths in MD.

-rvb

The CS rep I spoke with is in Maryland, or at least that was my impression and recollection. Got a letter from them a couple days ago telling me they would notify me when it was finished and would be sent back. Their turnaround was faster than their bureaucracy!

In the meantime I gave it a thorough cleaning from the range trip and made certain its slide and locking block rails, along with the locking block pivot have a nice thin coating of Mom's Old Fashioned Robot Oil.

Going back to the range to put more rounds through it tomorrow (along with two other pistols and a revolver).

John

Top Bottom