• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    I always wanted to get a 22 magnum, today I finally got one!! Browsing around at my local gun shop I picked up a New Marlin XT22M bolt action 22 Mag. Came with the standard 4 round magazine and a bonus 7 round Mag. This also uses the same mag as my Marlin 917V, so I have three more mags already! I like the fact that it had iron sight, not sure if I'm going to add a scope yet. I like the classic look. Also added a classic Leather sling. I think it looks great. This model also comes with the Profire adjustable trigger. Can't wait to take it out this weekend and put some rounds down range. Anyone own one of these, what are your thoughts?

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    They are nice rifles I have one in 17hmr. Those Profire triggers are awesome as well. What are your plans for it? Just a hunting/plinking rifle. Or is it going to be a long range rifle?

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    That's a nice looking rifle.
    I suppose that if you end up wanting to shoot more accurately out to 100 yards that you'll end up mounting a scope on it.
    I do enjoy having a scope on my .22 magnum rifle since it is a fairly accurate & flat shooting round.

Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    I'm going to use it mostly for plinking and small game. I do have a 3-9X32 scope in the box. I'm going to shoot it iron first then decide if I want the scope mounted. I have the same rifle in 17HMR also, I love it.

Top Bottom