• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    A guy published a book explaining to children why their parents open carry.

Several anti gun people writing negative comments and giving the book 1 star not because they purchased or even read the book, but because they have a case of hoplophobia. There should be a way you can select to only see reviews from those who have been confirmed to have purchased the product from amazon. Seems product sniping for political purposes has become a game for some people.

Read or add to the reviews at the link.

My Parents Open Carry: Brian Jeffs, Nathan Nephew, Lorna Bergman: 9781618081018: Amazon.com: Books

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    they have books for everything

9781404866799_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    I actually just seen this. But I was lucky enough to see one of the negative reviews first.

Kids' Books About Guns | Mom

I love how people want to pretend that I'm a scary person and a paranoid nut. And while I am being judged and looked at like a "Bad Parent" we have parents who are popping prescription pills and drinking alcohol in excess in front of their children. But I'm the bad mom for teaching my children gun safety and carrying to protect. Seems a bit screwy to me.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    They do have a Kindle version for $4 and you can loan kindle books too. I don't know if it qualifies for the Amazon "Matchbook" program. For those not familiar with Matchbook, Amazon offers a kindle version of several books for a price of free up to a max of $3. If you have purchased the paperback or hard copy, you can go on their site and search for a kindle copy and a much reduced price. They are going back decades so if you have ever purchased books from Amazon it is worth looking at. They actually show you all the books that you specifically purchased that qualify on their site so you don't have to go look every one up. If it were good, it might be a good one to donate to the local library, kids needing education and all. Here is a link the the actual book site. They offer a PDF and reviews other than a group form the Brady Bunch who were probably asked to go and pollute the reviews so it will not sell.

My Parents Open Carry |

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Anti-gun, rabid liberal-loons are stupid.

So, they do stupid stuff.

'It's not the gun, it's the criminal, Stupid. Any questions?' :dunno:

... They offer a PDF and reviews other than a group from the Brady Bunch who were probably asked to go and pollute the reviews so it will not sell.
    That's enough reason, right there, to buy it. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom