• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just bought another Note 4, after having issues with the original. Still not convinced I can't make them both work well. Google not updating doesn't help.

I love the Note 4. Last of the Note's that you could change out the battery.

$1000 for a Note 9. That's just crazy.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    lol
    I just bought another Note 4, after having issues with the original. Still not convinced I can't make them both work well. Google not updating doesn't help.

I love the Note 4. Last of the Note's that you could change out the battery.

$1000 for a Note 9. That's just crazy.
    Samsung is the one you should talk to about updates. Android will run on any hardware with the proper drivers.

The hardware and software of the last two generations of devices do MUCH better with battery life than older devices. Add to that you can get a combination case+battery for any of the popular devices and you really don't need to hang on to the replaceable battery.

Prices as you point out are ridiculous but they were always ridiculous. No one noticed before because they were baked into the cellular plans.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    i'm using an S6 as a work phone and an S7 edge for my personal phone. Both have been great phones. My other older "smart" phones have been Blackberrys, Samsung S4 & the one I really loved... the HTC EVO with the built in kick stand.

What I'm getting at is I've just never been able to get the hang of an IOS device. We're getting iPads at work now & I'm going to have to support the damn things. I hate them. :puke:

Give me a Galaxy tab & I can maneuver around just fine. You might feel the same going the other direction from IOS into Android.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've had Samsung phones, S4 and now the Note 4, for the past several years. Every year these phones seem to need a new battery. Often the battery's are swollen, pressing/stressing the boards in the phone. A new battery often solves an lot of hinky phone behavior. :dunno:

I would NEVER support Apple with my money, never. They don't like us...

Top Bottom