• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Picked up my Diamondback 380 on Friday. It seems to be very well made very good fit and finish. If it shoots as well I think I will have myself a new BUG to carry along with my EMP 40. Before someone jumps on the 380 is not a good caliber band wagon, loaded with Hornaday's Critical Defense it will shoot @ 1000fps expand to aprox 1.5x its size and have a penetration of 11.5". For a small caliber I like those numbers. Going to try and make to the range this week. I'll let you know how it shoots.

Last edited:

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Took it to the range and put 150 rounds down the tube. Out of the box it was shooting to the left. Adjusted the rear site much better. I like shooting it better than my LCP. It doesnt hurt your hand after shooting a few rounds. Take down for cleaning is a snap. I think they have a winner on their hands. It doesnt like MSF 380 rounds. Had a couple light primer strikes. Winclean ,Blaser, Speer and Hornady Critical Defense all shot very well.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    DB380 Range Report

Range report for my DB380: Mine is back at DiamondBack. I shot 135 rounds three brands of ammo all 95gr FMJ. I had 25 malfunctions, 4 light primer strikes and 21 failures to extract. I do not limp wrist so that is not a problem. All 4 rounds which would not fire were kept and fired without problem through my Micro Desert Eagle. I called the company and they were on it with a return slip that afternoon and at this time they still have my firearm for service. I will update you when I get it back and let you know if it does better. As far as fit and finish it is great. Looks great seemed put together very well. I hope they can get it working to my expectations I would like to keep it for pocket carry. For now my Micro which has never malfunctioned once in over 350 rounds remains my only pocket gun. jesse485 it does not lock back at all. Ok I know this reply went in many directions but that is a few of my thoughts.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Range report for my DB380: Mine is back at DiamondBack. I shot 135 rounds three brands of ammo all 95gr FMJ. I had 25 malfunctions, 4 light primer strikes and 21 failures to extract. I do not limp wrist so that is not a problem. All 4 rounds which would not fire were kept and fired without problem through my Micro Desert Eagle. I called the company and they were on it with a return slip that afternoon and at this time they still have my firearm for service. I will update you when I get it back and let you know if it does better. As far as fit and finish it is great. Looks great seemed put together very well. I hope they can get it working to my expectations I would like to keep it for pocket carry. For now my Micro which has never malfunctioned once in over 350 rounds remains my only pocket gun. jesse485 it does not lock back at all. Ok I know this reply went in many directions but that is a few of my thoughts.

Thanks for the feedback. Ouch, that is tough. I think I'll wait awhile before getting one.

Top Bottom