• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow...40+ flights in a year? That seems to be the excessive part in my mind. I'm not sure as Speaker of the House that all of those could be necessary for her job.

I'm not too miffed by the chocholate covered strawberry's or alcohol. Anyone that has flown internationally knows these are usually part of the deal if you're flying business class, which many folks travelling "for work" typically do.

So, upset about chocolate covered strawberrys or alcohol? Nope. Questioning why she needed to fly 40+ times? Yep.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    $100 Thousand just for food and drinks. One year, $100K in food and drinks. In one year. $100,000 in food, and drinks.

Holy crap.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    And they want all of us driving some gay ass electric car because they are worried about the ozone layer,and our dependancy on oil. from the report,you can tell they really care about our defecit,and the green house effects. Way to be on the cutting edge of the new way to do things. I will just follow their lead. I'm going to just drive around and pollute the air for a little bit to make me feel better.:spend:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    $100 Thousand just for food and drinks. One year, $100K in food and drinks. In one year. $100,000 in food, and drinks.

Holy crap.

More than I have made AND raised a family on in the last two years. It really makes me want to puke when I read or see items like this in the news, especially when said individuals want to legislate and tax my liberty away!

Top Bottom