• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I've been carrying my new knife for about 10 days now. I ordered a ZT 0350 folder and it will replace my Kershaw Blurr as my EDC.
    The ZT has a solid little 3.35" S30V blade that locks tight and opens fast.
    It's been slicing anything I won't get in trouble for destroying.:D So far, no need for band-aids yet, either.

I just needed to rave a little about my newest constant-carry-companion.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=651&pictureid=4438

Last edited:

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    That is awesome. I am really curious to see how the 10% smaller 350 looks and feels compared to my 302 cause at the cost it would make sense to get one. But reps to you for buying a quality knife.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    i have been wanting this knife for so long! i love it, and for the price of this ZT knife you cant beat it! I want to really know though how you like it after carrying it for a 2 months. After 2 months the cool factor has worn off and it is just another item you use, so you will be able to tell us how you really like carrying it.

I love the design and the S30V blade, but i just want to know if it is still a little too big and heavy to carry every day. I know that for the first couple weeks you dont care how big or heavy it is, you just love it. I just wonder if it will get old carrying something every day that weighs 6.2 ounces?

i cant wait to hear more from you...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I purchased it online from LAPoliceGear.com. I used a $10 coupon which made the price & shipping come to a total of $98. At that price, I couldn't hold back.

It wieghs only 4.8 ounces, so I'm pretty sure I'll still be happy in the months to come. I carry a S&W 642 (approx. 16 ounces) in my right pocket, so I'm somewhat used to having something solid in my pockets.

I've been whittling up a chuck of styrofoam while watching TV. The 0350 shaves it into paper thin slices. It's got a great feel to it and fits my hand perfectly. (and I AIN'T as big as my avatar makes me look.)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Congrats on the new knife, I remember seeing a while back that you ordered one. I have that same knife only in a combo edge. Superb folder, I love mine to death. It's perfectly sized for a high quality EDC blade.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Congrats on the new knife, I remember seeing a while back that you ordered one. I have that same knife only in a combo edge. Superb folder, I love mine to death. It's perfectly sized for a high quality EDC blade.

When I first ordered the knife, LAPoliceGera had it on backorder. At that price, I was willing to wait. Glad I did.

It fits my hand just right also and the quality is excellent.:yesway:

P.S. I mistyped the balde length in my original post....it's supposed to be 3.25 inches.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Really?? Do you actually carry the 0300? I LOVE it but i just think it would be too big and heavy. I have never held one, but im afriad if i did, i would end up buying it

I totally carry it and someone else on here bought one and I told them the same thing and they agreed after they had it for a little while.(week)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I totally carry it and someone else on here bought one and I told them the same thing and they agreed after they had it for a little while.(week)

Tyler got me too, I have a ZT 0301 as well as the ZT 0350ST. Great knives, I always liked them, but I don't think I lasted a whole week after getting to see Tyler's 0300 at NFA day before I ordered my 0301. They are wicked blades, I love mine.

A little piece of advice, don't ever let Tyler, or Flatlander, or paddling_man hand you a Busse/bussekin.... INFI is more addictive than any other substance known to man.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I have a 302 and it really isnt that big after you carry it for a couple days. Mine was only $191.00 shipped so it wasn't a hard choice either.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    hmmmmmm got any more $10 coupons?

It was an E-mail promotion. I'm on lots of mailing lists and LAPoliceGear sends me advertising & promotions. I've purchased quite a few things from them...ranging from clothes, boots, holsters & knives. They've always been a good company to deal with (at least in my experience)

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    After looking at Tylers knife at the Defensive Knife Class in Bloomington ,, I think I have decided I need one...!!!! Probably the 301.. Maybe an early Christmas..???!!!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    well, after seeing the sale at LAPG last night, 10% off yesterday only, I took the plunge and order the ZT350 w/ serrated blade. I normally would get a plain edge, but there seems to be a LOT of blade to use so I went with the dual edge. :)

Top Bottom