• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Welcome! Be sure to keep us updated on your progress as I'm sure the members here will be able to share valuable insights into different areas of the state.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Greetings from New England:

I lead a small coalition of people from New York and Connecticut who have decided to vote with our feet against increasingly oppressive firearms laws and burdensome taxes. After much consideration we all chose to make Indiana our new home.

Most of us are small businesses owners. So in addition to our respective families we will be bringing a few extra jobs and some recurring tax revenue to the state. We look forward to exercising the political and economic freedoms that have been so foolishly infringed upon in our home states.

That is great! White collar working people are pretty much centered around Carmel, IN, and factory jobs are mostly around Ft. Wayne. That is my very high level and oversimplified assessment.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Welcome! My family and I made the exact same decision 9 years ago and evacuated California. My business and family are now happily in Southern Indiana. If you wish to research anything down this way, I can put you in touch with help - especially in the Southern IN / Louisville suburb areas.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Thanks. It is un-nerving but I really think it will be worth the effort. When it gets hard I will just think about the hardships and sacrifices my grandparents made to come to this country, and the risks our founding fathers took to establish the republic.

Understood. If it's any comfort, you can hardly go wrong standing by your principles.

FWIW - We moved here from Michigan about 20 yrs ago and have not regretted it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome from South of Michigan! I think it is great that you are standing up for your rights but also that is is bad that you have to do this. Anyway, welcome again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom