• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Apistoman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Wow - what a huge step. I guess that goes to show the magnitude of the problem out East. Moving a family and a business is non-trivial. I'm very curious as to the reasons you selected Indiana, over say Idaho. I think some comments would be instructive to all us native Hoosiers.

BTW - my father lives in Danbury. He moved there after I was out of the nest. I love the landscape, hill and scenery but hate a lot of other things in the area.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Welcome to Indiana and welcome on board to INGO. Sorry the circumstances that brought you here were so negative. Hopefully you will find your new home more accommodating.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    If you're headed to the Fort...

:welcome:2:ingo:. Hope all goes well in the transition for you.

If you're headed for the North Eastern part of the state, look me up with all of your industrial needs. I sell refurbished and new industrial equipment, buildings and properties to little and big businesses. Fort Wayne is my stomping ground. I've got two fingers on the pulse of this community. If I can help, I will.
    For scenery and all around good people though... Head south of Indy! It's a different world down there.:rockwoot:
    Till then!

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Thanks to all for your warm welcomes. We are starting to research housing, land and commercial properties. It's a pretty big undertaking to uproot our lives but necessary and appropriate. We all certainly appreciate the Hoosier State's general friendliness and ordinary sensibilities. It is most refreshing.

If you want cheap housing and commercial properties, come join us in Muncie, we could use some more sane people!

Welcome to the Greatest State in the Union!!! :welcome:

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Welcome to Indiana. I applaud you and the others with you, who have decided to leave behind the nonsense and get back to leading a normal, sensible life. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom