• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    Just wanted to offer up that ZR Tactical Solutions, LLC is now doing SBR engravings! We are a Type 7 FFL with complete 4 axis capability. Your SBR will be engraved via CNC. All we need to know is txt, size, name, city, and location you want etched. Intro rate of $30. PM me for more details

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Would you like to be added to the list of engravers?

INGO Engraver's List

All I need is your preferred methods of contact, that is if you want it to be other than PM. Also you can throw some pics of your work in that thread so others can see your quality.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    How much do you charge for barrel threading? As per my thread a few days ago, I've got quite a list of things I'm thinking about threading. :D

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    Depends on thread pitch. Standard 1/2-28 is cheaper since we do a lot of it. If you need something exotic or that has to be thread milled, it would be more. PM me with your details.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Let me just say that after Menzzer37 posted a thread about him being a new engraver, I thought I would give it a shot. He exceeded my expectations. We PM'd back in forth to get the details worked out. I sent out my lower on Tuesday and got it back in the mail today! That is freaking amazing! Here is some pics of his work. I chose to do on the bottom of the trigger guard as it was the least obtrusive to the eye. Huge +1 to ZR Tactical Solutions and menzzer37

picture.php

picture.php

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    A. Looks awesome

B. Can you guys do designs as well? I need a design added to a Pmag for a Bday present.

Top Bottom