• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    But they're gun owners too so they fully understand us. We're simply scared of a fantasy we've invented. Gun control works, ask Chicago :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do people that have been victims of car injuries call for assault engines to be banned? No one NEEDS to go over 20mph.

Oh, that's right, they blame the driver.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Do people that have been victims of car injuries call for assault engines to be banned? No one NEEDS to go over 20mph.

Oh, that's right, they blame the driver.
    Well, we all know that guns make their owners shoot innocent people.
    Cars are just victims of bad drivers.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah, if the speed limit is no more than something like 70, why are engines still designed to put out over 400 HP and go 120+? These assault engines are designed to kill people so they must be banned at once.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am reminded what Alinsky did to George HW Bush at Tulane in '72 (IIRC). Bush was speaking about Nixon's policy on Vietnam and Alinsky had radicals dress as the KKK and applaud Bush's speech.

Why is no one doing the same (dressing as Nazis and Klansmen with "Nazis for Gifford and Gun Control" signs)?

If they come to Indiana. I want to have an audience. I have some questions.

You know me and questions for politicians. The Giffords won't last long.:D

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Do people that have been victims of car injuries call for assault engines to be banned? No one NEEDS to go over 20mph. Oh, that's right, they blame the driver.

Our Forefathers did not have cars nor Armalite Rifles in the mid 1770s. They had horses and mules and wagons and muskets to get things done.

The people whom we voted into office to help lead us should actually teach us by example and lead us into this better society of theirs. First I want them to lead us by example and go back to their horses, mules, wagons and muskets.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Our Forefathers did not have cars nor Armalite Rifles in the mid 1770s. They had horses and mules and wagons and muskets to get things done.

The people whom we voted into office to help lead us should actually teach us by example and lead us into this better society of theirs. First I want them to lead us by example and go back to their horses, mules, wagons and muskets.

This certainly seems like a reasonable point.

They also need to get rid of their televisions, radios, and material printed on a modern high speed press - Ben did it one page at a time by hand. They should never go to movies, or use the Internet. No more wristwatches, though pocket watches are acceptable. No zippers - invented 1893. They need to wear clothing made by hand of fabric made on manually operated hand looms.

Unless, of course, consistent and honest application of their philosophies isn't what they have in mind.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This certainly seems like a reasonable point.

They also need to get rid of their televisions, radios, and material printed on a modern high speed press - Ben did it one page at a time by hand. They should never go to movies, or use the Internet. No more wristwatches, though pocket watches are acceptable. No zippers - invented 1893. They need to wear clothing made by hand of fabric made on manually operated hand looms.

Unless, of course, consistent and honest application of their philosophies isn't what they have in mind.

and, how about "no more bodyguards", unless you want to arm them with muskets. :)

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Yeah, if the speed limit is no more than something like 70, why are engines still designed to put out over 400 HP and go 120+? These assault engines are designed to kill people so they must be banned at once.

RWD cars with assault engines are a blast, that's why they shouldn't be banned. On a more serious note, I really question the cognitive abilities of Giffords at this point. Her walking diaper stain of a husband is another story.

Top Bottom