New Facebook group I started for the N.E. corner.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    NE is vague, I'm guessing you mean from the post within 30 mins from Ft. Wayne?
    As far as ranges the one at Roush Lake has room for plenty of people just over 30 spots.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I don't shoot with anybody from Edgerton because of Ohio's laws. Roush is a great range, i was looking for something in, or right by Ft. Wayne, so that it is centrally located for everyone in the N.E. corner. When you click on the link, just send a request to join, everyone is welcome. I would have set it up different so that there was no approval needed, but i wasn't sure how to.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    We are getting ready for our first group shoot, we will update when we have confirmed date, but so far 04/01/2011 is in the lead for the date. As always, anyone is welcome.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Looks like our first meet and shoot will be Sunday the first, at the Ft. Wayne chapter of the IWLA. Also looking for others interested, either in the N.E. corner of the state, or willing to drive to the N.E. corner for our meet and shoots.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I live 7 miles from Ohio, and 25 from Michigan, but we are going to try to keep things close to Ft. Wayne to make it close to a bigger portion of the people in our area. If all goes well, we might try to move some of the shoots around the area.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Thanks for all the new members, we will try to get another meet & shoot within the next month for some more fun. Anyone is welcome to our group shoots by the way.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    We need something like this for southern Indiana. Have you tried to get any interest from Indianashooter?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom