• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doug1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Crestview, Florida
    Finally after 3 years of looking I finally found the kayak I wanted, for the right price.

It's only 9' long and weighs less than 50 pounds. Perfect for those spur of the moment trips. Took it out today worked very well. Got a little wet but that's to be expected.

Few fish from last week...

Redfish

Speckled Trout

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    That looks like fun. Planning any tarpon fishing soon? I imagine you would be in for a genuine "Nantucket Sleigh Ride"

Years ago I raced marathon C-1 canoes. Since it was the only boat I had I would take it pike fishing. It was a lot of fun getting drug around by a fish.

Similar to this:

J-2031404_cust.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Where does the motor mount?

As long as it has a cup holder all is good. I have considered a small craft such as this. But I never get a chance to go fishing anymore. In fact I had to turn down an all expense paid, guided red fishing trip next week.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    We did the same thing this summer. Bought a pair of crow wing kayaks. 9' and 49lbs. I even run errands in town with one in the back of the truck. Ours have a flat stern so they tuck in tight against the back of the truck bed. I figured if I liked kayak fishing and needed a bigger one later it was best to already have a small one. Also easy to load and drag with my bad shoulder. Even got my first goose with it. I have also seen a lot of game with it since I am so low in the water it is easy to tuck in behind boulders and blow downs.

i am lovin it!

Top Bottom