• ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    This is very exciting. ..hometown ammo!

As far as testing....I am the range officer at Antwerp , we have 300 yard hills, I have access to the 300 yard range with e targets at FWRR.......as a CMP & NRA competitor, I would live to get all slung up and see how this ammo does on a national match course of fire

Aaron

If you're that kind of a competition shooter I'd love to see how this ammo works in your hands on a good day.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I am in the same boat with them just being down the road. If you're that close I bet we've heard each other shoot in the backyard a time or two.

Unfortunately you have never heard from me.:( I do not have my own space to shoot in because of neighbors.

I'm a square range paper puncher and part-time RSO on the weekends.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And, in the outskirts of the city limits, just listen to it all and whimper as a small tear flows down my cheek...

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I am in the same boat with them just being down the road. If you're that close I bet we've heard each other shoot in the backyard a time or two.
    I think I've been hearing them shoot over at PV- seems to be the right direction and distance. Heard lots of rounds going downrange over there in the past few weeks.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I tried this once before and failed, but I'm willing to try again.

If you guys are interested in a range day out at the IWL in Huntertown, let me know.

I've been trying to get them on board with INGO but there is still some kind of disconnect.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I tried this once before and failed, but I'm willing to try again.

If you guys are interested in a range day out at the IWL in Huntertown, let me know.

I've been trying to get them on board with INGO but there is still some kind of disconnect.

I'd be interested.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I haven't been out there in years and I think I've only been there once. Throw out some dates and we'll see what can come of it. Personally, its a borderline miracle if I can get away to the range anymore without some advanced notice to my commanding officer at home.

rootbeer506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2020
    NOBLESVILLE
    Seems like an odd company. Did a little bit of searching and from my looking one of the co-owners is a pretty young guy. I'm not sure the scale they have, and who's backing them.

They also offer free shipping on their ammo, but don't appear to be interested in discounting the shopping cost for local pickup.

Because the operation is smaller and I question the backing, equipment and QC they have I'm not really interested in paying 34c a round for 5.56 that may or may not be quality.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Seems like an odd company. Did a little bit of searching and from my looking one of the co-owners is a pretty young guy. I'm not sure the scale they have, and who's backing them.

They also offer free shipping on their ammo, but don't appear to be interested in discounting the shopping cost for local pickup.

Because the operation is smaller and I question the backing, equipment and QC they have I'm not really interested in paying 34c a round for 5.56 that may or may not be quality.

I understand that. I've seen the equipment myself and it's not a dillon or hornady residential level or reloading equipment. Its commercial grade. They are a young start up company without a reputation or track record. Honestly, when I ran their their ammo through my guns I started with the cheapest gun I had for that reason. The ammo I've ran has been solid, but you're right that they're up against legit competition when you can buy XM193 55gr mil surp for .30 shipped. That's economy of scale coming into play. They're testing the waters and finding what works and what will sell well for them.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

I understand that. I've seen the equipment myself and it's not a dillon or hornady residential level or reloading equipment. Its commercial grade. They are a young start up company without a reputation or track record. Honestly, when I ran their their ammo through my guns I started with the cheapest gun I had for that reason. The ammo I've ran has been solid, but you're right that they're up against legit competition when you can buy XM193 55gr mil surp for .30 shipped. That's economy of scale coming into play. They're testing the waters and finding what works and what will sell well for them. I'm excited for them and looking forward to seeing what they come up with in the future.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    We (several members of my gun club) & they (pine vally munitions) shot a lot of there 9mm ammo a few weeks back and it seemed to shoot reasonable well out of the 14 guns we shot it out of....lots fun on steel plates

DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    Are they going to do any FMJ 9mm in the future? Just checking if any one has an inside connection. Live in auburn and would be very interested in purchasing some if they did.

Top Bottom