• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The undercut is the first thing I do to any new Glock. It feels odd to bring a brand new pistol home and break out the dremel on it but I look at the Glock frame as being over-molded and designed for end user final fit. That bit of dremel work is all that I need to make the gun feel good to me.

Oh, and 1911s are still great too... (don't want to get banned from the CZ thread which oddly is often more 1911 focused :): )

Yeah, my first Glock, and the first thing I ended up doing. I was nervous because it'a a special edition too. Not many of the Larry Vickers Glocks out there, but I didn't buy it as a collector piece. It will be a carry gun. One I hope I never need.

As far as 1911s go, I'll always love them, but I wanted to try the 9mm, and I wanted to try a piece with more than 8 rounds. If someone were to come out with a polymer framed, double stack 9mm 1911 with a light rail...

Remington is doing the the R1, but not with the light rail. I saw a video of a .45 Tactical with a rail, but it's not on their website, and nothing I could find in 9mm. A double stack .45 would be too fat for my short fingers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom