• Status
    Not open for further replies.

crazycatlady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Allen county
    Hi, all. I am new and making plans to begin on body concealed carry. I have carried a S & W J frame revolver with a shrouded hammer in the car and occasionally in a carry purse for a number of years. I am in the process of choosing what and how to carry on body. I know now through research that I will likely need more than one carry method depending on clothing. Maybe more than one firearm choice. Good information from like-minded people already.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    :welcome: to INGO...from east of the New Haven area! Hope you enjoy your time here!

My wife and several of her friends CC...they've found some pretty creative ways to pack one away!

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Salutations. Sounds like you are on the right path. Whatever works best for your situation is always the best route. On or off body, the best decision you made was to protect yourself. :ingo:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So I don't get it. Is it the cat that is crazy or the lady? Either way, welcome to INGO. But if it is the cat, I suggest you neglect to tell him where your guns are.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Welcome to INGO. We've needed a crazy cat lady in our menagerie. We already have a rhino, bunnykid, doggydaddy and a jetgirl who is some kind of 1911 slinging monkey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom