• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

91trboed5.0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    I have a glock 23 and the mp 40c..If u want to try the out we can meet up at debs in hammond 1 of these days

Hey localone, thank you very much for the offer. I might take you up on that one. Im going to head to cabelas tomorrow just to check and see what they have and prices. I really want to pick up a used MP40c with some acces. with it. Do you know of anyone selling one or a good place to find them used? I just hate the fact of spending 500 on the gun and another couple hundred for sights/mags/holsters. Ehhh.....lemme know haha.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Welcome from Crown Point. Most gun shops in this region are a little (at best) overpriced. Your best bet it to look on-line or find exactly what you are looking for and then trying to research who the distributor is. They will usually be a bit lower than everyone else. OR get over 50 posts and get into the classified section here....

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey localone, thank you very much for the offer. I might take you up on that one. Im going to head to cabelas tomorrow just to check and see what they have and prices. I really want to pick up a used MP40c with some acces. with it. Do you know of anyone selling one or a good place to find them used? I just hate the fact of spending 500 on the gun and another couple hundred for sights/mags/holsters. Ehhh.....lemme know haha.

Check out ARMSLIST - Free local gun classifieds. Buy, sell, or trade firearms in your local area..

Ruger47274

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from Seymour,,,, :yesway:

@91trboed5.0 If ya were closer to Seymour (about 60 miles south of Indy ) I'd recommend ya visit ACME SPORTS. They have prices that are well below retail and very friendly and helpful too. Good luck on your future purchase.. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom