• Status
    Not open for further replies.

louie217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    US
    Seen the thing at the 1500 and decided to join. Mainly because armslist has changed so much from a few years ago when I last posted. Anyway, only on here to buy and trade parts I currently have. I'm a trucker so I can usually be met at any truck stop. How ever I have a tight schedule during the day, so I won't waste my time waiting on anyone. Or I ship. I do lots of shipping for obvious reasons.

At the 1500 I got a new rail, muzzle brake, gas block, smaugh, bullets for reloads, so a few pics.

Sold my rail and that super rare mosin to pay for all my new parts. I feel I made out like a bandit.
    52c74bd862b3c78c1b0c9901a94827bf.jpg
    205b9a6e2fb3dd7149550c0c84690934.jpg
    461be47cb493482dec5061a3aef08f77.jpg
    1d8ac9b7f1c65548e4c948f55bd5efe4.jpg
    e64db4d2d28c353fa1a5a9023b1b8a54.jpg
    ea7d657f603c0000b8c03ba85083bee0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

louie217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    US
    Welcome from Hobart. We're here to share information and have a good time not to sell stuff and be a horse trader. IBTL. :shady:
    I'm a truck driver. I'm too busy for a good time. My relaxation is over on the oakley forum. And my main goal is to complete me rifle. Past that I won't be on here.

louie217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    US
    And as a side note, I'm seeing alot of I don't have permission to post anywhere or comment on even other welcome post. So if I'm having trouble on day 2 I doubt I want to stay too much longer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And as a side note, I'm seeing alot of I don't have permission to post anywhere or comment on even other welcome post. So if I'm having trouble on day 2 I doubt I want to stay too much longer.

You need to read the rules my friend. You can not post in the classifieds as both of you state your only reason for being on here.
    This gets pretty tiring. We are not Armslist or gun broker. We are a gun discussion forum. Read the rules and this should be obvious.
    Stay/go no matter as I would most likely have issues with you both in short order.
    Pay the site supporter fee and get on with your flipping.
    Read this please. If you can actually be part of something and ad to the passion/sport of firearms then stick around. There is a whole new world of info/activities and stellar folks in the forum.

We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Welcome to INGO. Hang around and become part of the community. As has been pointed out this isn't a gun buy/sell/trade site that happens to have a forum, it's the other way around. A number of us will not do business in the classifieds with folks that only come on board to buy/sell/trade and not participate and get to be known.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Well, bye

louie217

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    US
    Welcome to INGO. Hang around and become part of the community. As has been pointed out this isn't a gun buy/sell/trade site that happens to have a forum, it's the other way around. A number of us will not do business in the classifieds with folks that only come on board to buy/sell/trade and not participate and get to be known.
    My main goal is to trade these parts from old guns/builds for something I can actually use. And to get my rifle back up and running. Every non marketplace post I've clicked I don't have permission to reply. So in my mind how do I get 50 post to trade 5 parts if I can't comment. I'm also a hobbyist who goes shooting like once every couple months. So the amount I'm going to post is still limited. My personal opinions.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My main goal is to trade these parts from old guns/builds for something I can actually use. And to get my rifle back up and running. Every non marketplace post I've clicked I don't have permission to reply. So in my mind how do I get 50 post to trade 5 parts if I can't comment. I'm also a hobbyist who goes shooting like once every couple months. So the amount I'm going to post is still limited. My personal opinions.

INGO is addictive. We'll be here to help enable you in this addiction. :D. Explore the different sub-areas and I'm sure there's something that will interest you. It won't take long to get 50 posts...you're over 10% of the way already.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm a truck driver. I'm too busy for a good time. My relaxation is over on the oakley forum. And my main goal is to complete me rifle. Past that I won't be on here.

There are a lot of truck drivers on here. Had my CDL since 1991 and still have time to be on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom