• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sweendogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    I've been looking around the forum for the last couple of weeks, I'm from plainfield me and my father own a few ruger 10/22s an old single six and a couple old shotguns. Im looking at picking up another very soon. I turn 21 on wednesday so its a toss up between a pistol, a norinco sks i found for $200, or a remington 870. I'm pretty much strictly recreational so bring on the suggestions on what your favorites are between a rifle, pistol, or shotgun for fun. thanks!

Last edited:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I've been looking around the forum for the last couple of weeks, I'm from plainfield me and my father own a few ruger 10/22s an old single six and a couple old shotguns. Im looking at picking up another very soon. I turn 21 on wednesday so its a toss up between a pistol, a norinco sks i found for $200, or a remington 870. I'm pretty much strictly recreational so bring on the suggestions on what your favorites are between a rifle, pistol, or shotgun for fun. thanks!
    Welcome to the forum! If your turning 21, I would go ahead and get your first pistol myself.:cool: Long guns are great, and I have a few, but a pistol is like the Japanese short sword. It is a personal tool that only you will use to possibly save your life someday. JMHO.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Welcome to INGO. If you are turning 21 soon, then its time for a handgun. If it were me I would also get your LTCH, if you dont already have one. My suggestion would be buying something you are comfortable with. I perfer a 1911 but its not for everyone. They are not really cheap to buy or shoot but they are great guns and very accurate for personal protection and range use. Like I said before, find something you like and research it. A lot of guys on here will also let you shoot thiers if you have any thoughts of buying one and want to give it a test run before you purchase. Good luck with your new gun and have fun on the site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom