• Status
    Not open for further replies.

swtoombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Indianapolis - Southside
    I've been browsing these forums for a couple of months now and really like the INGO community so I decided to finally create and account. I've posted around a little bit but figured I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Shane I am 18 years old and recently purchased my first handgun, an M&P 9c. I am also an Eagle Scout and being heavily involved with scouting has really opened me up to the world of guns (the fact that my dad was in the army might've helped too). I look forward to purchasing more guns in the future as well as getting to know a lot of you :D

swtoombs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Indianapolis - Southside
    welcome! get some good training form a reputable company. I suggest ACT. They are a site sponser and very reasonable as well as all around good guys.

After talkin to some friends I might go through some training at some point during the summer. The problem I have is that I work at a scout camp and it's hard for me to get time off.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I've been browsing these forums for a couple of months now and really like the INGO community so I decided to finally create and account. I've posted around a little bit but figured I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Shane I am 18 years old and recently purchased my first handgun, an M&P 9c. I am also an Eagle Scout and being heavily involved with scouting has really opened me up to the world of guns (the fact that my dad was in the army might've helped too). I look forward to purchasing more guns in the future as well as getting to know a lot of you :D

W E L C O M E to :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom