• Status
    Not open for further replies.

labelthat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bloomington Indiana
    Im new to the site and Im from the Bloomingtonn area. Ive been buying a few guns here and there. My newest gun Im hunting for is a .50 Muzzleloader for hunting.

Thanks for such an awesome site guys! :rockwoot:

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Welcome!

Welcome! And just to be sure you're familiar with the format and proper procedural nuances of our on-line relationship. As you are from Bloomington and I am from Martinsville, you are expected to label me with such terms as "redneck", "toothless hillbilly" and make copious references to the statistical likelihood that I reside in a mobile home park. I, in turn, will decry you as a "brain-dead, non-thinking liberal", a "communist left-winger" and make reference to the high probabilty that you are STD infested and living on government assistance.

Of course, there are numerous other such descriptors that may be interwoven into our diatribe, but all chosen adjectives must mainain a high degree of offensiveness and be specifically directed to be not only personally defaming and disgraceful, but applicable to each of our family, friends and neighbors.

Again, WELOME, and I look forward to our forthcoming cultural exchange!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom