• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajnaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2010
    bfe rockville in
    im getting ready to purchase some ar lowers joe bob out fitters has a complete ar15 lower for 99.95 and with the 5% discount 94.95. i would like a spikes but every one is sold out and i need these soon. any input would be appreciated

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    stay true blah blah

We've seen people swap wood for other parts on AK's, same goes for M14's, Ruger 10/22's etc.

inovation comes from change.

One of these lowers matched up with Magpul MOE gear would be awesome. These have held up to several torture tests. I probably would have went this route if I had remembered them or found one locally.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    stay true blah blah

We've seen people swap wood for other parts on AK's, same goes for M14's, Ruger 10/22's etc.

inovation comes from change.

One of these lowers matched up with Magpul MOE gear would be awesome. These have held up to several torture tests. I probably would have went this route if I had remembered them or found one locally.

Yeah, I hate the thought of "plastic" in my "Mattel rifle." It just doesn't seen right.

If you want it, give it a shot. Polymer lowers have been around for a while and there have been some good ones and some bad one, but can't the same be said for most things?

recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    Torture tests don't lie. Be realistic as well, When will you every do the things to your personal weapon that they do in those tests?? Im sorry but I carried my M4 with me every single day when I was over seas, and did a lot of badassery and never once had an impact on it to that of it being thrown 25 meters. People say its their SHTF weapon blah blah...I promise folks, you wont EVER subject your weapons to the amount of stress they need in order to break to an extent of being un-repairable by implementing SPORTS haha. With that, Im picking up my NF lower tomorrow to complete my 300BLKOUT build.

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    every body said the same about plum crazy( wich infact manufactures the Nf lowers as well as bushmasters carbon lowers) any how so I went and bought one just to make my buddies crendge paired it with a cmmg 14.5 upper and a whole lot of crap so it would look as cool as thier shtf rifles and guess what 5000 rounds later and not one failure ????
    album.php

Top Bottom