• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Just got home from Huntington picking up my families new GSD pup. She is 10 weeks old and absolutely beautiful. I took the whole family out to pick out a puppy and it was a tough decision, he had 14, but we fell in love with this little girl. I am really excited to get started on her training. The man we got her from was great, very experienced with GSD's, and loves his dogs. He has a great set up.
    Tough to get pics of a puppy but these are the best I could manage. She is as excited to be here as we are to have her here.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    joesshepherds, I found him on Ebay Classifieds. We talked to him for over an hour. Great guy.

Ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone else.

GSDs are atop the list of best dog breeds IMO. Keep her trained, keep her acquainted with other dogs and have your kids give her her food on occasion so she knows where her meals are coming from.

congrats on the new puppy, she is gorgeous and will give you 12-15 years of pure friendship, protection and loyalty.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I did some research on this guy before calling him. He has some great reviews and has been breeding GSD's for a long time. Also got a really great price. Training with this girl is going to start first thing in the morning. I plan on having the kids work with her a lot also so she knows to look out for them. Especially my little boy in the pic, he is 5 and she is going to make a great friend for him.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I used to have a GSD puppy that small. It's amazing what puppy chow and water will do:

Apache at 6 mo. and 3 weeks and 65 lbs !

attachment.php

Top Bottom