• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    So the guys over at Daltech Force were kind enough to send me one of their dual layer Bull Hide Bullbelts to test and review.

I have had it for a few days so I want to give it my initial first look review.

First off, the belt is very well made. The leather is extra thick and would appear to be made to last. Holstering my gun IWB and OWB, the belt keeps my holsters in place very well. It is a stiff belt, but it is meant to be to do the job at hand. The buckles are very high quality as well.

All in all a very good first impression. I will do a full review on it after I put some miles on it, but for now it appears to be a :yesway:

Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    Just pick one up a Deltech belt today. At the Shipshewana gun show. Now I know why everyone says to get a good belt, A world of difference from a regular belt.

USMC1811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I got my last belt at Comp-Tac, I have been looking around for a replacement since I am 45 pounds lighter than I was 2 years ago. Its been a good belt, but I cannot poke any additional holes into it. Now I need a good 36 inch belt instead of a 40 inch belt. Does the belt you are talking about have Kydex sewn in between two strips of leather and will it keeps it original shape for years?

Reuben Cogburn

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    The DalTech Bull Belts are outstanding.... bought a couple at the 1500 a while back.

If I remember right, they are made in Indiana to boot. Is that correct?

Top Bottom