• ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    How has this been since your last post?

I’ve been thinking about a semi-auto 22 and this one has got my interest. Any clue where to buy them?
    It's been lots of fun. Seems every time I take it to the range I end up letting others shoot it more than I do. Especially the wives and kids who are bored and playing on their phones. Letting them shoot a couple of mags suppressed makes them happy. I've not had any problems with it. It eats any ammo I feed it without problems. It was a very worthwhile investment. The tree rats don't stand a chance!

I don't know of any shops here in Indy that carry them. I got mine directly from Tippmann. I imagine if you call them they can tell you what dealers carry them. If none are close I can see them doing an FFL transfer. Erich and Denny are great guys.
    Let me know if you end up getting one.
    Dan

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I got mine from Elmore's. Tippmann has been traveling to different shops getting them on the shelves. My lgs had two of them.

I have a really good time shooting mine. I'd really like smaller magazines that would be easier to work with prone, but that is my only real complaint.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks!

I asked about it while at Indy Arms today it sounds like they have had some through and they sell quickly. They are going to call the next time one comes in. Works well for setting aside dedicated funds for is.

Top Bottom