Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Rocket Guns
    713 E. Lincoln Ave
    Goshen
    574-534-2800

Just opened this week. Nice clean, well lit place.
    Good inventory of new and used.
    Glocks, LMT, Colt, and other AR's. They even had a couple of .308 AR rifles, and some pre-import ban AK's.
    Knowledgeable staff too.
    Check them out, they're offering some deals.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The obvious question, how do their prices compare with ZX. From what I have seen, they are usually hard to beat. And no I don't know them personally and not related to them.

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I don't think there's much to compare, too much difference in their inventory and brands.
    Alot of cool older stuff at Rocket Guns, worth stopping in if you're in the area.

redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    Stopped in there today. Very nice people and a great selection of long guns.
    Quite a few pistols too, new and used. The manager spoke highly of zx when the topic came up, very professional that he speaks well of the competition.
    He offered to order a new pistol I am kind of looking for, gave me an excellent quote and said he could have it in 2 days.
    I will do business with them for sure. :yesway:

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I tried to find it today just driving to pickup a gun, didn't see it. I didn't remember the address other than Lincolnway, I didn't look all that hard though

theburn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Their address is 713 E. Lincoln Ave. Goshen, IN, 46528 located right in front of Faubion Plumbing and Heating. Phone number on the card is 574-534-2800.

adolph707

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Great little shop -Rocket guns

I was looking for hogue handall grips for my sigma 40. The owner sold me his pesonal set of grips he had in a desk draw ! What a guy! saved $14 Nice store great employees they have all my buisness

adolph707

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    Great store owner was very helpful and a friendly staff sold me his own personal grips i needed. They have all my business!---- adolph707

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went in a month or two ago. I don't like having 2 or 3 people all yammering at me at one time. I know they were new and maybe they were a little too excited about having people in the store. But if someone says, "I just want to look around a little bit", give them some room.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Well i went in after three weeks of not being around, and Adam remembered my name.( that isn't happening at you know where) I even ordered my wife a smaller carry gun from him. 3032 tomcat

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Stopped in there the other day looking for a LPK, they didn't have any but said that they had some on backorder. Sort of surprised me that they acted like they were hard to come by right now, no biggie though.
    When we walked in there the guy sort of rudely barked at my buddy to pull the door closed, once we were inside they did not start out much friendlier. I asked about rifle glass and if they did bore sighting, they loosened up a bit and said they could order whatever I wanted and bore sight it.
    Overall I came out with a fairly neutral view. The store is small, they did have an interesting inventory of collector type guns and some older millitary items bayonets etc. that I thought was pretty cool. The coolest thing I saw though was a large whale harpoon or something of that sort, that hangs above the back counter. I would love to have that thing and even though I love guns I gotta say that spear was mabey the coolest thing in there.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I tried to find it today just driving to pickup a gun, didn't see it. I didn't remember the address other than Lincolnway, I didn't look all that hard though

Going East from downtown(SR 4), you cross some railroad tracks then do a slight jog North, right when you straighten out it will be on the left. It is the small building in front of Faubion.

Top Bottom