• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    It's called Emergency Response Gear located on 52 between Greenbush and Union St. next to the place that sell salt. Went in there today to "just look around" and ended up buying a gun. We told them about INGO and told them to look at the site for some advertising. Add them to your trolling map of gun shops.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Been talked about a few times on this forum I believe. I have not had a chance to visit ERG yet.

Another new gun store is "Haleys Lodge" located next to Haleys Lock, Safe & Key" in the old "Ace & Rico / Four Guns" location.

They have probably the best selection of new pistols in the Greater Lafayette area. It appears they are trying to build an extensive knife section too as I saw Benchmade, Kershaw, Buck, and even ESEE.

SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    From what I observed this past weekend, the Lafayette market can certainly support another good shop. I shot at AB on Friday night and it was packed. I went to four guns on Saturday looking for some SD ammo. They were packed and I had to leave without buying anything as all the counter help were selling guns. I drove over to the Walkers on 25 and actually did pick up some ammo. There was a family in there at that time hammering out the details on a pistol.

It was a weekend, so there is going to be more traffic, but I didn't even get a chance to impulse buy a mosin I was checking out. :) It's probably a good thing that the counter was full.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    My review of some of the Laf and WeLaf area gun stores the last weekend I was up there;

ERG - I say was the worst. The most friendly person in there was not even a person, it was the dog. The dog came up and greeted me well all the others in the store wouldn't give me the time of day. All I can say about this place is I bet it fails in the next 6 months to a year. Also might be a good place to buy some scrubs. There was more of that than guns. Seems like a place where you need to be in the inner circle or in crowd.

4 Guns - Had some deals. I say this store is in it for the long haul and wish them all the best.

Haley's Lodge - They had one heck of a deal on a Browning BAR 30-06 for $400. Friendly staff. They even had a Taurus 738 for $192. Somewhat limited selection.

A-Z Pawn & Diamond Sports - Prices not too hawt there. They did have a Nazi High power which was neat which I briefly considered.

Ram Z - I finally found the Carcano that I have been looking for and for a price that was right. I know a lot of their prices are not even in the ball park but look hard and play the haggle game just right and maybe you too can get a deal. You can even buy a dreamcatcher there or collectible coins or a pool cue. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom