• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I don't get down there very often but I've always liked BTB and have never had a bad experience there. Wish Columbus area had a decent shop. I've never liked Phoenix and Columbus Pawn is hit or miss.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, Columbus is definitely as unsaturated as Seymour is saturated. I visit ACME and BtB regularly, though I spend a lot more money with Mark and the gang. Bought a couple guns there but lots of supplies. Bullets, powder, solvent, AR grips, etc. B2B is usually my first stop. They usually aren't the cheapest in all areas, but I don't necessarily want to save a buck or two here and there and have no inventory or bad service.

If I can make the drive to S-ville more often, K @ bobcat would get a lot more of my spend. Great team, excellent prices, plus a vet's discount? HECK YES.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Give the new guy a chance. He is a former officer who was with the Jackson Co Sheriffs Dept. Forced into disability for a work related injury. Good guy. Deserves a break
    Acme is Acme. They are generally very busy. You can be treated many different ways there.
    There is also Bite the Bullet downtown. They have quite a bit of reloading supplies and many accessories.
    each shop in Seymour has its own personality.
    I am a customer at Bite the Bullet and at Acme. I don’t expect red carpet treatment every time I walk in.
    Both have decent customer service. If I know where it is I can help myself. Buying a firearm if course is different. But I’ve never had any issues at any of the shops.

Top Bottom