• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffreyd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    s/w indy
    A new gun shop just opened on us40 5 miles west of greenfield. J & M sporting goods just opened last friday on the south side of us40 between mt. comfort road and greenfield. It is in the old greenfield lighting building just before you get to Philadelphia at 3527 west us40. The owners are James and Miyong Lindsey. He is a retired maste rseargent with the 101st airborne and a combat veteran. Hours are 10-6 tuesday thru saturday. No phone number yet. The place is a work in progress so it not fully stocked yet. If you are in the area or just looking for a new shop to visit please stop and say hello.

st33da

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield
    I noticed the lack of chandeliers in the windows yesterday and figured the Greenfield Lighting Company had went out of business. Glad to hear about its new tenants and will have to make a stop by and check it out.

jeffreyd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    s/w indy
    Got the credit card machine up and running. We will do transfers for $20. Discounts for former or active duty military and law enforcement with valid I D.

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    I stopped in yesterday with a co-worker (we work close by). great place with great people. could have spent another hour in there, but had to leave. hope it takes off for them. With the conversation we had with the gentleman working the counter that day; this will be my first stop if I need something.

st33da

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Greenfield
    I stopped by yesterday to check out the new shop and meet the owners. Unfortunately they were closed because they are fumigating the building. It seems that they won't be back open for business until Tuesday. Just a heads up for anyone who thought about going there tomorrow.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Haven't made it to the store yet but I have purchased a couple guns off of Jeff at Richmond Gun Shows. He's a very friendly and knowledgeable person.

When I first met Jeff a couple years ago at the INDY show even though he didn't have what my son was looking for, he took the time to explain to him different things about the Yugo SKS. When we saw him again at the Richmond show he remembered us and had exactly what my son was looking for at a great price. Jeff is a great guy to deal with.

jeffreyd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    s/w indy
    Thanks for all the support from INGO members who have visited the store. One road down on harley from northern indiana to check us out! Still suffering from growing pains but we will get it all together soon. Please stop by and check us out!

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Thanks for all the support from INGO members who have visited the store. One road down on harley from northern indiana to check us out! Still suffering from growing pains but we will get it all together soon. Please stop by and check us out!
    Damn Jeff, we're going to get you to 50 one way or another!

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Being in the Cumberland area, I'm going to have to stop by and take a gander... rather than going all the way into Greenfield.

See what I did there? ;)

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    A new gun shop just opened on us40 5 miles west of greenfield. J & M sporting goods just opened last friday on the south side of us40 between mt. comfort road and greenfield. It is in the old greenfield lighting building just before you get to Philadelphia at 3527 west us40. The owners are James and Miyong Lindsey. He is a retired maste rseargent with the 101st airborne and a combat veteran. Hours are 10-6 tuesday thru saturday. No phone number yet. The place is a work in progress so it not fully stocked yet. If you are in the area or just looking for a new shop to visit please stop and say hello.

I live like 8 mins away, you will probably see me often!

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Being in the Cumberland area, I'm going to have to stop by and take a gander... rather than going all the way into Greenfield.

See what I did there? ;)

I see what you did there! Have you looked at Highsmith? Close to intersection of 40 and SR 9. Have a nice range and friendly staff. Probably a little cheaper than taking ganders at Gander. See what I did there ;)

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I see what you did there! Have you looked at Highsmith? Close to intersection of 40 and SR 9. Have a nice range and friendly staff. Probably a little cheaper than taking ganders at Gander. See what I did there ;)

I have not been there yet. To be honest Beech Grove was my first stop when I moved into town and they have been wonderful. I still need to venture out... However, I have been banned of gun purchases for a bit. :)

Top Bottom