• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Okay everyone....... If your in the same boat as I am and getting sick of Sons of Guns as one of your only gun show choices, then you might appreciate this new show I've been able to catch on Showtime........ It's called Lock 'n Load......

It is about a gun shop in Colorado called The Shootist....... It shows the average joe going into a gun store to purchase a weapon, shows the customers/staff in their basement indoor shooting range, also it has episodes where one of the sales clerks meets up with fellow gun enthusiasts at outdoor ranges and goes through a slew of weapons......

Top Shot is one of my favorite shows as well but it has it's "drama" as well

Lock 'n Load on Showtime is simply about working in a gun shop..... It doesn't have the scripted crap that everyone is used to seeing on TV and I now have my DVR set to record every episode that comes on...... If you do not have Showtime, here is a ink to check out some of the episodes

Lock 'N Load | Watch Lock 'N Load online | TV Show | SideReel

Check it out and voice your opinions on it..... I think it's quite refreshing to see a show that isn't scripted and is about guns...... And the sales guy Josh is a nut too

Top Bottom