New gun store in Borden Indiana (has alot of .223 in stock)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    THere is a new gun store in the Kentuckiana Trading building in Borden Indiana. Just 2nd day open not alot of inventory yet, said they was still process of checking in inventory but went ahead and opened. Had several used AR's and glocks on the walls and a bull pup AK47, also had alot of remington .223 and 1000 rd cases of federal .223. Also had some 5.56 in ammo cans on stripper clips, sorry didnt get any prices. Also seen some .40 cal cases and 9mm cases as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    THere is a new gun store in the Kentuckiana Trading building in Borden Indiana. Just 2nd day open not alot of inventory yet, said they was still process of checking in inventory but went ahead and opened. Had several used AR's and glocks on the walls and a bull pup AK47, also had alot of remington .223 and 1000 rd cases of federal .223. Also had some 5.56 in ammo cans on stripper clips, sorry didnt get any prices. Also seen some .40 cal cases and 9mm cases as well.

Do you have any contact info? Borden is still a bit of a drive to find out they have nothing I'm willing to pay for.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

So, you find a shop that has a lot of EVERYTHING THAT NO ONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY HAS, and you don't know any prices, or the name of the shop???

:dunno:

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    So, you find a shop that has a lot of EVERYTHING THAT NO ONE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY HAS, and you don't know any prices, or the name of the shop???

:dunno:

guess that sums it up. i simply put it on here to let people know about it and that i seen they had some hard to get stuff in stock. if your too lazy to google kentuckiana trading and get a number (as i stated to do above) thats not my problem:patriot:

heres a link to their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kentuckianatrading?fref=ts

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Thanks.

Nice website (KT) with driving directions. It showed up first on a google search.
    Let your fingers do the walking...

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Thanks.

Nice website (KT) with driving directions. It showed up first on a google search.
    Let your fingers do the walking...

yeah i didnt realize it was a difficult task lol. the cases were empty, i just heard them telling a guy they was still checking in inventory and would probably be a couple weeks before they were running full tilt.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Well guess I'm getting old. I googled it and went to the website. Didn't see any mention of a gun store........

did you check the facebook page that i posted the link too? it has a couple pics. i dont see a number listed for the gunstore anywhere. but again as i stated above, i would guess that if you called kentuckiana trading they would have some contact info for the gun store.

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    ok. here is the phone number for kentuckiana trading. (812) 967-2257. I dont know for sure, but i would guess if you called this number and asked them how to get ahold of someone in the new gun store they could help you. i posted the link to kentuckiana tradings facebook page above, it has a couple pics of some of the stock in the gun store.

dean2182

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    New Albany
    I stopped by today-They are still setting up. Had a dozen AR's & Remington 223 ammo
    Prices are 2x pre-panic .All the AR's I could see pricing on were +$2k ammo $1 a round

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not if you're a tornado. They seem to get hit every five years or so.
    Roger that on the tornados, the one last year was only a mile from the hillside that has been hit many times. I remember seeing what was left after the ones went through there in 1974, scariest thing I've ever seen.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I went by there yesterday. It is located in the old Kimball building (you know, where hundreds of people used to have manufacturing jobs). They are still trying to stock the shelves but they do have some inventory.

Colt 6920, new, $2,200-$2,400 (somewhere in there, I lost interest at "twen...". Colt 6920, well used, $1,600
    A2, well used, $1,400

They have Remington .223 ammo in 20, 100 and 1000 round packs on the shelf. I didn't ask about ammo price based on the AR prices. However, they do have inventory.

They have two cases of used handguns in front. I think they had new handguns in a case farther inside.

They have 30-round AR-15 metal mags (NIB) for $40.

Seemed like pleasant people. Maybe their prices will come down if we stop the proposed ban. Right now they were just too high for me.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I stopped by today-They are still setting up. Had a dozen AR's & Remington 223 ammo
    Prices are 2x pre-panic .All the AR's I could see pricing on were +$2k ammo $1 a round

You know, there's supply and demand, and there's just plain lunacy.

I stopped by Shooters Supply in Louisville a few days ago and they had Federal 5.56 M855 in stock for something around $11.49 per box of 20, which is WAY overpriced from pre-panic.

I bought 2 boxes at SS because I really wanted to take my new AR to the range and was desparate enough to pay $23. Maybe some people are desparate enough to pay $1 but for that I can wait until the panic is over.

Top Bottom