• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Last time I drove by the parking lot was taped off and looked like on going work was being done inside.

Do you want my early predictions for this venture?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I stopped in last Saturday, and I think it will be a winner. The indoor 25 yard range isn't complete yet, but they have a good selection of firearms at fair prices. I'm glad they expanded.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I've bought a couple of guns from them. Great group in there, but scuttlebutt galore. If you like gun talk and such, you need to check them out. Friendly and helpful. I believe they have in-house kydex shop or will have. Anyway, I think I heard they did. I will definitely buy again from them.

Drotis

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 17, 2012
    Sellersburg
    These guys are SOLID. I have bought guns, ammo, accessories from them. They offer very fair prices on everything. FFL fee is $20.
    Very good ammo stock, at reasonable prices. I was in last weekend looking for a particular AR lower. They did not have it in stock.
    Ordered for me for less $ than I had seen online. They have my business. I hope they succeed.

POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I'll chime in to say that they are good to go. I bought my VP9 from them when they were still in their electronics store around the corner. I was going to order online but they price matched for one they had in stock.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have not been there but I have heard nothing but good about them...And if a man/woman likes classic older weapons they seem to have them priced to move...I heard they had a model 37 S&W for under $300 and I told one of my customers about it...He came back to my shop 30 minutes later with a mint 1970's era Model 37 LNIB for $289...

That's a good deal folks...

Top Bottom