• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton

Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Obama. It will be named the “Union Worker”.

download

It doesn’t work and you can’t fire it.

semper fi :patriot: :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Yeah, I'm glad someone finally told me how worthless I'am....
    Don't get all butt-hurt about stereotypes. You don't see lawyers complaining when people call them crooks etc.

The only people that have something to lose from a stereotype are the people that actually fit it.

I work with union people (thank goodness I'm not union) and I know just as well as most other people, there are good, hard workers that belong to a union, and there are workers that belong to a union so they can slack off all they want and still get paid. It's like that everywhere.

So if you're a good, hard worker, then don't let it get to you. If you aren't a good, hard worker, then you're part of the reason unions have earned a bad rap.

Either way, the post is meant to be a joke... can't we all take a joke?
    :twocents:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    CountryBoy,
    I'm not butthurt, guess I should of used purple..
    Just one of those things ya know? I usually stay out of the union bashing threads just like LEO's stay out of the cop bashing threads. Kinda like talking religon, politics,gun control. Everyone has their opinon

fergie22

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2010
    walkerton
    sorry to all this post was meant as a joke i was a union worker my whole life but never saw a union do anything for good employees please no offense meant it is just a joke and jokes are often tied to current events and topics :(

semper fi :patriot: :ingo:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    fergie,
    I was being sarcastic in my first post, not a big deal !
    Heck, if we all get offended everytime someone says something we dont agree with it would get really miserable around here!!

we all need to get together, you and I are in this one horse town and baldmax is over in koontz lake. meet at the crock pot for coffee or something

Top Bottom