• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I used to carry my Browning Hi Power 9mm. It's small enough to conceal and carry 13 plus rounds. That was before I got my Sig, now I carry the P229 .40 and the Hi Power is for fun shooting and one of the home defense guns.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Columbus
    The sig 232 380 is a very nice weapon. It has never failed to fire. I woulkd highly suggest that you take a close look. They are not cheap but you get what you pay for
    PHP:

hcsdstan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Ruger LCR or Lcp. Bought my wife a LCP for Valentines Day present couple years ago and she loves it. ballistics on .380 are far better than what they were 20 or so yrs ago.
    as far as LCR, i have shot them and it is a different style trigger pull than a traditional double action revolver, due mostly to the ruger ratchet style. Still either one is an excellent gun for the money.

DAV1S84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Greencastle, IN
    A buddie of mine just picked up a ODG Kel-Tec 3AT he paid $277.00 after tax at plainfield shooting supplies...For his large frame it is a good little pocket pistol.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I read there was a recall on the Sig 238's for the safety. The safety would look engaged but actually would not be.
    I ended up going with the Bodyguard 380 and I really like it...no issues at 500 rounds.
    I agree with getting a 9mm instead. Cost of ammo and the fact that there are alot of pocket 9mm out there like the Beretta Nano etc.

The recall is on the early P-238's. If you are buying new.....not an issue. I sold my Bodyguard for a 238 and am very happy. No rap on the Bodyguard - good weapon - very reliable.....just not the quality (Or Price) of the Sig. The Sig does not recoil as sharply and the Siglite Nightsights are some of the best I've seen.

Dixiejack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Madison
    I carry a S&W Bodyguard .38 Special because it is a reliable and safe carry gun. My wife likes her Ruger LCP .380 because if the way it fits her hand and she can hit where she is aiming. Mainly she feels confident with it.

Top Bottom