• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PriestBAL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    I'm trying to convince my man to get me a pink AR. Maybe my new INGO friends can help convince him that I need a pink AR?! ;) :ar15:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    LOL, my wife wants me to put her just built AR in pink. It's HER gun, so I don't really have a problem with it being pink...the issue for me is that I built this gun specifically for her, for SHTF purposes. In most circumstances, I can only envision a pink gun becoming a hinderance. But in the end, I'll prolly do it because....it's HER gun.

PriestBAL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    I want mine for the SHTF too but I only want the pink grip, adjustable butt stock, and maybe the grates around the barrel (don't know the technical name).

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I want mine for the SHTF too but I only want the pink grip, adjustable butt stock, and maybe the grates around the barrel (don't know the technical name).
    They're referred to as "handguards." IDK how to approach it really. If he truly understands that it's YOUR rifle, than I wouldn't think he'd have a problem with it.:dunno:

I'll just keep a can or two of some real camo colors handy for a quick fix in case the SHTF. :D

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    You men are so nice. I would not let my wife have a gun with pink on it. However, my wife would not want one either.:)

I talked to her about some different colors on my AR build and she said; " leave it black, that's the way it should look".:D

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Why does he need convinced? I am happy to add any gun to the collection. Don't care if it's hello kitty, if SHTF it will shoot.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Someone post the link to the new pink Magpul stuff. There's a thread on INGO somewhere... Grip, stocks, hand guards...

I'm going to build one for my daughter in a year or so.

Theox

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    i think going pink accents would be much easier and cheaper than trying to get the entire gun in pink...

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Nothing wrong with you wanting a pink AR. Magpul is actually coming out with Pink MOE assesories. They are saying late fall release.

296844_486893161323038_876357488_n-900x600.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You men are so nice. I would not let my wife have a gun with pink on it. However, my wife would not want one either.:)

I talked to her about some different colors on my AR build and she said; " leave it black, that's the way it should look".:D

What is this, the Middle Ages?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm trying to convince my man to get me a pink AR. Maybe my new INGO friends can help convince him that I need a pink AR?! ;) :ar15:

Tell him to buy it in black... then just purchase pink furniture from the interwebs and either put it on yourself (really easy to do) or take it to a gunshop and they will put it on for you

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    What is this, the Middle Ages?

Word.

Pink gun? Not my thing, but you DON'T need his permission. If someone ever told me they wouldn't let me have a pink gun I'd file them away with the ex that told me he'd never let me get a tattoo.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Sorry to have offended so many. I am not Shakespeare so I don't always convey the correct meanings in my writings. I'm just a hack who occasionally will post something on the forums.

I let my wife do and have whatever she wants. I have not had a wonderful marriage for 30 years to the same person by acting like I am in the "middle ages".

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I let my wife do and have whatever she wants. I have not had a wonderful marriage for 30 years to the same person by acting like I am in the "middle ages".

So, would you let her have a pink gun or not? ;)

P.S. I'm not offended and you're not a hack

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sorry to have offended so many. I am not Shakespeare so I don't always convey the correct meanings in my writings. I'm just a hack who occasionally will post something on the forums.

No offense taken. I was just yankin' yer chain. You lobbed up that soft floater and I couldn't let it pass by. I probably coulda/shoulda used purple too.

Top Bottom