• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    OK, so I got my shiny new Ruger P95 Saturday and KS&E was kind enough to sell me 100 rounds of 9mm to go with it. I anticipate that will not last long. Can I order ammo online even though they say out of stock? Will my backorder be filled eventually?

I keep poking my head into Gander Mountain, but they seem to not have any.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    P95 is a really nice pistol. I have one and not only enjoy shooting it, but it resides very nicely within reaching distance of my bed.

As for ammo, some online sellers take back orders and will not change the price when the item arrives, some do state that they will take back orders but don't guarantee the price.

You could order online knowing that some time in the future you will get the ammo, but make sure you check their rules for ordering out of stock stuff.

About the only thing I could say is seeing you are also in Hamilton County,keep checking both Walmarts and Meijer's as every now and then the do get a shipment in. One of those times where luck plays a big factor in getting ammo.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Cabelas online catalog is out but has always been good about filling. It may take a long while and they're a bit more expensive but they've always come though.

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    OK, so I got my shiny new Ruger P95 Saturday and KS&E was kind enough to sell me 100 rounds of 9mm to go with it. I anticipate that will not last long. Can I order ammo online even though they say out of stock? Will my backorder be filled eventually?

I keep poking my head into Gander Mountain, but they seem to not have any.

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but I was just in Gander M. last week and the guy mentioned they always have their trucks coming in 1st thing Thursday mornings. They usually have a line 30-40 people back, but it's your best time to pick up what you might need...

Hope that helps!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The P series guns are great. My first gun I bought was a KP90 and after 15 + years I've never had a jam, FTF, or any malfunction with it at all.

As far as finding ammo, good luck. As another Hamilton County resident I can say I've been checking places out when I get a chance. Wally World and Meijer's in Noblesville are always bare-shelved. You might try Bare Arms, or contact Randy at Indy Gun Safety and see if he can get some for you.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Congrats on the new gun, P95 won't let you down. Try your area LGS and Walmarts as often as possible, and as early in the day as you can.

Top Bottom