• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Bought a lot of stuff out of his store, too.... was a huge K31 fan like me. I used to go out there almost every week just to keep an eye on the surplus arms and buy a brick of GP11 ammo whether I needed it or not.

I hope the new store builds into a major success! We can never have enough of them.

econnell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Howard Co IN
    I knew him well also, had good prices....I hope the next guy that comes in can do the same, Glad to see a gunshop coming back into greenfield...wahoooo!

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    He was a good guy, I bought a few firemarms from him over the years. My wife and one of his nieces are best friends.

Glad someone is moving into his old location. Make sure to stock a decent selection of reloading supplies....I'll definatly be in there.

parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    It will be great to have something like this closer to home. I'd also like to see a decent stock of reloading supplies in this part of the world.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I am pleased to see Mark opening up a shop and I am really glad that it is so close by. I will be visiting the new shop for sure! I would like to see Mark have an INGO day to help launch the shop on a great footing! It might help everyone to locate the shop a little easier!

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not sure... the previos owner decided to voluntarily leave this world much to the dismay of his family and friends.

Yeah that was sad. He was so nice too. My son and I went in there several times to buy 7.62x54r and my son always had a TON of questions about all the guns. "Can I see that?" " What's that one?" "What's this look like next to this?" He was always more than willing to show him anything in the store. I was really saddened to hear of his passing. He priced everything fairly, and just seemed like an awesome guy.

The story I heard from those who knew him is that it was over a woman. So sad...

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    On a lighter note, I am elated to see the shop re-opening. I live less than three blocks from it, so it's really nice to not have to drive to heck and back for ammo and supplies. GREAT news. :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Top Bottom