• Status
    Not open for further replies.

montiray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Monticello
    Hello everyone, new guy from Monticello. I was 11b in the national guard for 11yrs so got to shoot variety of weapons. Started to build ARs a few years back and well just haven't stopped, well until wife put me a budget I was allowed to spend on each one lol

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello and Welcome, great hobby. You don’t work at the hospital there do you? Join the club, kick back, read the old stuff, avoid the politics threads for a while, you will do fine. Again welcome from a bit north and west of you.

montiray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Monticello
    Hello and Welcome, great hobby. You don’t work at the hospital there do you? Join the club, kick back, read the old stuff, avoid the politics threads for a while, you will do fine. Again welcome from a bit north and west of you.
    I dont, work at Subaru in Lafayette

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I dont, work at Subaru in Lafayette
    Cool, I built it…….And the rec. building. And the test track. Welp, nite long day had to watch the game still amped up. Hope to type to you later.

post script: join in and let the folks know about your hobby, lot o folks building AR’s you will learn and maybe teach. A win-win for all. Stay safe n read more on here. Later, I’m out.

BDDSWC

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2023
    McCordsville
    Hello everyone, new guy from Monticello. I was 11b in the national guard for 11yrs so got to shoot variety of weapons. Started to build ARs a few years back and well just haven't stopped, well until wife put me a budget I was allowed to spend on each one lol
    Welcome, and enjoy! Fellow grunt here!

DustEm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    IN
    Nice to meet you. If you are a regular shooter, you might look into becoming a member of Wildcat Valley Shooting rage in Brookston. They also host many different shooting events open to the public.

montiray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2023
    Monticello
    Nice to meet you. If you are a regular shooter, you might look into becoming a member of Wildcat Valley Shooting rage in Brookston. They also host many different shooting events open to the public.
    I've kinda thought about it but doesn't appear the range is very long. I don't need to shoot 1mile but like to shoot the ARs out to 200 or so

DustEm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    IN
    They have several pistol & shotgun ranges, a 100 yard, and I believe a 200 yard range in the back. I'm mostly a pistol guy myself, but they do hold long gun events. I highly recomend you to check them out even if its just for their public events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom