• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dilley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    East Side
    Hey guys, my name is Mike. I moved to Indy from NJ about a year ago. I grew up hunting and going to rang back home but I don't have any here yet. I am ready to start looking for home defense and eventually carry seeing as I live on the east side. Currently I am in the market for a Sig p226, and also a USP or G19 depending on the price and the specific gun. Thanks

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Welcome to Ingo, we also request that when you cross into Indiana, you leave NJ politics in NJ. We like what we have here .

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    What exit are you from??? I moved here 8 years ago and to escape the anti 2nd amendment nazis in New Jersey. Now I have a LTCH and go shooting almost every weekend at a gun club. Hell, I can even transport a handgun on my person to the range and not be arrested on the spot like in NJ. Hell, I even own a "black rifle" with extended magazines. Of course not to mention low property taxes, low car insurance, much more house for the money and an overall lower cost of living. What's not to like in Indiana???

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Welcome to the Forum from Mishawka. :ingo:

Hey, whats Springsteens address? I need to send him a Christmas card this year! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom