• Status
    Not open for further replies.

221 Fireball

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Hello to my fellow gun enthusiasts in Indiana. I live in the Nashville area of Tn., but my brother, who lives in Lafayette, In., is a INGO member so I thought I'd join and see how the Hoosier clan does it. I am a member of TGO, Tennessee Gun Owners, and see a lot of similarities between the two groups, including the above 'Outpost Armory' ad above. A great gun shop if you ever get that way.

A bit about myself, an Army veteran in an Armor Brigade from '73 - '76, :patriot:then transitioned to Army Civil Service for another 33 years. In 2010 they said I could go home. They didn't have to say it twice and I happily retired.

I love shooting about anything from handguns to muzzleloaders to bow and arrow.

Love INGOs intro video, especially the rep with the tactical beard. LOL :laugh:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Fireball -- WELCOME (from an expat)!!! I'm also a member of TGO, and grew up in the Madison/Goodlettsville area, and went to MTSU & UT. Been a Hooiser since '81 and with grandkids here, I gues I'll stay. -- Greg/Grizhicks

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Welcome to INGO from a former Tennessean. I grew up in the third world country known as Memphis and attended the U of M.

memtigers_zps47e177f0.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom