• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    why do i keep seeing people from other states?
    i'm not trying to be a jerk or anything... i just want to know why i keep seeing people on here from other states and i've even seen one from China.. this is :ingo: aka INDIANA gun owners.. i understand there may be no way to monitor this or stop it. it's just a question i have.. thanks! :rockwoot:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    that's understandable.. but i get so aggrivated when i find "The gun" and then send off a PM and the seller is 3 states away... i DO NOT deal with that i will wait and find one around here... just makes my gears grind!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    i'm not trying to be a jerk or anything... i just want to know why i keep seeing people on here from other states and i've even seen one from China.. this is :ingo: aka INDIANA gun owners.. i understand there may be no way to monitor this or stop it. it's just a question i have.. thanks! :rockwoot:
    Why does it bother you, The more :ingo: member this site has the more this site can collect on advertising, & the more replys to post you can make:twocents:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    At the time I signed up, I was unaware of any decent Oklahoma-centric alternatives. By the time I discovered some, I had already dug in like a tick here.

And besides, with the stuff I post here, and the people I **** off, it's kind of nice that I don't have to worry about running into them at the gun range or the supermarket.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

ATF, FBI, CIA, and the DEA. Watch your back and remember the world ain't safe no more.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I dont see how it's a problem to see people from other states or countries.
    I dont think the site owner wants to "stop it" since it's not a problem at all.The more quality people we have the better the site will be and it doesnt matter where people are from.

We are all here to talk about guns (and a bunch of silly things too) and have a good time.
    And it's always great to see people from other countries that support our rights as gun owners.
    I dont even live in the US at the moment, chocking right? :D

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    deff not chocking.. i was just simply asking a question..

I dont see how it's a problem to see people from other states or countries.
    I dont think the site owner wants to "stop it" since it's not a problem at all.The more quality people we have the better the site will be and it doesnt matter where people are from.

We are all here to talk about guns (and a bunch of silly things too) and have a good time.
    And it's always great to see people from other countries that support our rights as gun owners.
    I dont even live in the US at the moment, chocking right? :D

Top Bottom