• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    Hey y'all. Just joined the forums and figured I'd say hello and introduce myself. My name is Clay. Born and raised in Anderson. Been a fan of guns my whole life, but unfortunately haven't has as much experience with them as I would like. Currently I don't own any, but I'm doing my research now to purchase a personal protection/concealed carry firearm. I applied for my lifetime permit last week, but elected to go the old ink and paper route, so I don't expect to get my license for a month or two. Look forward to making a few new friends on here.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Welcome to INGO and enjoy yourself. Dont be shy, ask as many questions as you like, just dont get upset if some people rip you for not searching for this or that.

Take care!

INGunGuy

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

And welcome to a great place to learn about firearms. Remember, don't be afraid to ask questions, we were all new to this at one time. There really is only one stupid question, and that is the one you didn't ask and wound up buying something that was overpriced or just a bad buy, and you got stuck because you didn't ask. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom