• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Well I've been on the search for a Sig Sp2022 in 9mm and FDE for a while now and finally found one and it had to come home with me. This is the first Sig I've owned but have also been eyeing the P226. I have been carrying a CZ P-07 Duty for the last couple years and I've loved it but being on the bigger side the beaver tail has always kind of jabbed me in the side from time to time and was somewhat of an annoyance. This things has been super nice to carry, though only have for a short amount of time. Planning to take it out and shoot it next week when I am off.

And because use everyone likes pics.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    VERY NICE! I must warn you though, Sigs have a very bad habit of multiplying. The SP2022 in the 'entry drug' for Sig-aholics.

Looks like you got the nite site package- yes? Care to divulge where and how much? I've had a FDE 2022 on my radar for some time. RK has them on sale once in a while for $425 ish.

You might want to put some grease on the rails and lite oil on the trigger,etc. Shot the crap out of it!

Congrats!

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Yes it does have the night sights. I got it from my buddies shop in Clinton, M&S armament. He had it priced at $499 but did some trading and came out well. I've already stripped it down and made sure everything was oiled/greased, always the first thing I do to any new to me firearm.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Very nice! I have been drooling over a 226 for a while also, but they are a little expensive. However, I just picked up a p320 and can't wait to get it to the range. Hope you enjoy the 2022!

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    QunY2F6h.jpg

Go on, do it P226's and P229's are great especially the Legion series the triggers make the stock stuff look bad.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    QunY2F6h.jpg

Go on, do it P226's and P229's are great especially the Legion series the triggers make the stock stuff look bad.

Why ya gotta go and "one up" him lololololol. Great pic of your new Sig, OP. And Dean, I am suuuuuuper jealous, especially of the SAO. Possibly my next handgun purchase.

brentlh

Marksman
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    May 11, 2012
    Muncie
    Congrats! I am currently looking at the P226. I have never owned a Sig so this will be my first. Trying to justify the price of the Legion series. :):

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Why ya gotta go and "one up" him lololololol. Great pic of your new Sig, OP. And Dean, I am suuuuuuper jealous, especially of the SAO. Possibly my next handgun purchase.

The weird thing is there is actually no difference in the triggers between the 229, and 226 DA/SA and SAO. If anything my 229 has the best SA trigger pull. Also I am merely giving an example of the expensive and addictive nature of Sigs they are much like 1911's in that regard.

Congrats! I am currently looking at the P226. I have never owned a Sig so this will be my first. Trying to justify the price of the Legion series. :):

Seriously go for it, the trigger is sooooo smooth and awesome and the reset makes even a Walther PPQ or an H&K VP9 look downright bad the only guns that have better resets than the legion series are 1911's and thats not by much.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I dig the color OP

As for the legion triggers... I have heard nothing but crazy amazing things but I am yet to shoot one! I am looking forward to getting the chance, that's for sure!

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Seriously go for it, the trigger is sooooo smooth and awesome and the reset makes even a Walther PPQ or an H&K VP9 look downright bad the only guns that have better resets than the legion series are 1911's and thats not by much.[/QUOTE]

I bet my S&W Model 39 has a reset that is better :-)

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Current American Riflemen has a good write up on the Legion series, and breaks down what all is upgraded.

Gotta go, got a Sig anonymous meeting to attend. :)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    ah...you've got the "signess" be careful, the sig withdrawals can be painful, it all starts innocently enough, with your first purchase, most times its a "gateway sig" like a 2022 or a 250, (in my case it was a used 239) and next thing you know you're looking for a 226 or a 229, then full blown signess has you craving a german proofed 220 (mine was made in 1988) or a p6 in my case im currently looking for a german 232 (380)

I've said it before, there's no cure for the signess, all you can do is quell the need

we need a "sa" group (sig's anonymous) ill start one

"hi im shootersix, and im a sig-a-holic"

View attachment 46911

Top Bottom